Although I have stacks of unreleased/incomplete projects (that might or might not have been worthwhile :), I take sometimes the effort to release them.
- iftop iftop with a RESTful API - release post
- coshell dependency-free replacement for GNU parallel, perfect fit for usage in an initramfs.
- docker-fw a complementary tool for Docker to manage iptables-based custom firewall rules between/towards containers, persistence and two-ways links.
- docker-cli-tools set of command-line tools handy for continuous integration and development with Docke
- go-libiptc libiptc bindings for Go language. Object-oriented design, supports IPv6 and same wait locking mechanism as iptables/ip6tables
- hpraidmon monitor status of HP RAID controllers by parsing output of hpacucli
- gitian-bitcoin-host build bitcoind with a gitian-builder Docker image
- ubuntu-kernelbuilder automation to build an Ubuntu kernel via Docker containers
- ubunt-pkgbuilder automation to build an Ubuntu package via Docker containers
- curses-vcp A VCP (visual copy) fork http://linux.die.net/man/1/vcp
- Go-rencode Go implementation of Python’s rencode: fast (basic) object serialization similar to bencode
- go-genums utility to generate type-checked enums, friendly for usage with go:generate - release post